Ramazan, an expert about the development and investments of renewable energy projects, has involved in the team that developed 70 MW unlicensed GES.
Ramazan, working as managing partner in Life Enerji, works on developing emission reduction certificates and climate change policies since 2007.
Areas of Expertise
Department of Industrial Engineering, METU – 2003
- Concultancy of carbon abatement certification for nearly 10 renewable energy projects ( Wind, Hydroelectric, Geothermal )
- Development of solar energy based power plant projects ( Development of a 7.2 MW solar energy project in Denizli )
- Consultancy of carbon abatement certification for nearly 30 renewable energy projects ( Wind, Hydroelectric, Geothermal )
- Calculation of the carbon footprint for institutions and organizations and their activities
- Sale of Emission Reduction Credits
- Carbon certification of energy efficiency projects in cement sector
- Consultancy Services for the Partnership for Market Readiness Project which is carried out with the World Bank to the Ministry of Environment and Urbanisation, Department of Climate Change.
- Development of wind, hydroelectric, geothermal and solar-based electricity production projects in different sizes, negotiations for purchasing
- Electricity sale in the free market
- Construction of hydroelectric power plants
- Development of wind, geothermal, landfill gas and natural gas projects
- Preparing feasibility studies of renewable energy projects