She has been involved in many projects that include giving trainings, preparation of guidelines, designing Online Systems in the scope of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Monitoring Regulation in Turkey.
Additionally, she has taken part in projects including emission trading system, carbon tax and other market-based mechanisms that are evaluated for compliance with Turkey. İklim is developing carbon projects to the voluntary market.
She has been managing the carbon department at Life Enerji since 2017. She graduated from Middle East Technical University, Department of Chemical Engineering.
Areas of Expertise
Chemical Engineering, METU – 2014
- Giving practical training about the preparation of monitoring plans for 15 different sectors
- Giving practical training about the preparation of emission reports for 15 different sectors
- Giving practical training about the preparation of monitoring plans and emission reports specific to calcination process
- PMR-Monitoring, Reporting and Verification, preparation of monitoring plans and emission reports of 3 Cement Plants within the scope of Cement Plant Pilot Study and providing consultancy services during verification process
- Designing of Online System For Legislation about Monitoring Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Preparation of Monitoring Plan Control Guidelines for T.C. Ministry of Environment and Urbanisation
- Giving Training about Monitoring Greenhouse Gas Emissions to T.C. Ministry of Environment and Urbanisation Experts
- Declaration of Monitoring and Reporting; writing the Monitoring Plan Guideline
- Declaration of Verification and Authorization; writing the Verification Guideline
- Trainer’s Training about Monitoring of Greenhouse Gas Emissions